Well, all good things come to an end! This is my final holiday look for 2017 and let me tell you I have had an amazing time being all festive with you all!   It's such a fun time of the year I love dressing up and feeling all glam.  So I thought I would go out with a bang from one of my favorite lines the Eva Mendes line at New York and Company. I love the sleek and sophisticated vibes this fabulous line gives me.  Now in case you didn't know I did get the privilege to meet this gorgeous beauty when lucky after winning the Eva Spring style contest and she was as sweet as she is beautiful. You can read about it (here)



What first caught my attention about this dress was the unique color combo. I love what appears to a shade of copper and rose gold and a hint of burgundy that takes this amazing dress to amazing levels! I would really love these colors for all my Christmas decorations! 


 This dress simply had me at hello it gives men a little bit of a disco vibe so fun and eye-catching! I could totally see me dancing the night away in this with the little sexy slit. " Last Dance .. last chance " LOL 





I decided to let the burgundy really pop by adding this velvet flower belt and clutch that I am simply in love with. Can you believe I actually scored this little adorable clutch for only $4 on the clearance rack at JCPenney! I tried to tell you guys I am a " Fashionista on a Budget"!


 I love the fact that this dress was that it flattering all body types I could totally see all my friends in their different shapes rocking this dress! 


In case you missed this beauty for work Christmas party it would also be a wonderful dress to kick your heels up on New Year's Eve!  Just saying.  So if are still looking for a dress this just might be the one! 



                             Me dreaming of a White Christmas ( not really) LOL
                 

                    I added my white faux fur and velvet gloves to give it even more of a holiday feel!                                              Because you know it's cold out here in these midwest streets! 






                     Check out the photos below for links to all of these items or similar versions!



                          As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much! I pray that you all have an amazing holiday season full of love and family! 



                                               XOXO - Mary aka Curlbyrdie