Well, Happy Monday my fabulous friends we are 15 days until Christmas? Have you all finished your holiday shopping or should I ask have you even started? Usually, I am on top of these type of things but am a little behind, to be honest, but I am confident that I will get the job done. 

These past few weeks I have been highlighting some of my favorite holiday looks. In case this the first time you are here  I love sharing fabulous looks that do not break the bank.  I am a single mom of 2 one being a college student so this girl does not have funds to spend hundreds of dollars on one look for one event.  When I think about being fabulous on a budget JCPenney is one of the first stores that come to mind.  I am collaborating with JCP to bring you a holiday look that is affordable and allows me to fly at the same time. 






     One of my favorite colors for this time of year is burgundy. I love the regal feelings it gives me so classy and sophisticated. It is definitely a major staple in my wardrobe.



I am such a fan of the Libby Edelman line at +JCPenney . This brand allows me to feel classy and on trend at the same time.  This fit and flare style lace dress it flattering piece that can easily be dressed up or down making the amazing price point even better.



I thought why not add these fabulous Worthington platform pumps to the mix to add an on-trend feeling and adding a little sexiness to the equation.  I am totally obsessed with this shoes not only are they comfortable they as so cute and I so here for the whole fishnet ankle sock trend.  I just think they take just a regular look at the next level.

 Keeping the monochromatic color scheme I added my little velvet clutch that I actually picked up on the clearance rack for $4. Now in case, you didn't know there are some little treasures on the clearance rack. I am just the girl to find them! 



Adding a velvet flower belt gives me the shape that I am looking for. A great belt is a must it chinches in the waist which is much needed because this girl has been indulging in some holiday cheer.



Why not take it to another notch and added some faux fur because ladies fur just makes everything better and can you believe I snatched this up after coupons for $28 now that's what I am talking about!  Come through JCPenney! 




                                 Dress(sim), Shoes (here), Coat (here), Clutch (here)

What I love about this look is that it doesn't break the bank but it's actually a look that I love.  I got the dress for $27 the shoes $20, purse $4 and the faux fur only  $28 the other items I already had in my wardrobe. Now those are sweet deals! 





   




                    As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me!  Stay tuned I will be featuring, even more, holiday fun in the upcoming week! Happy Holiday shopping my fabulous friends! 

                                                          XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie