Well, it's that time of the year that Christmas shopping goes into full gear.  The days before the internet I would anxiously wait for that Thanksgiving paper so I could map out my strategy but now look at us we have the internet. I will be posting throughout the day for some of my favorite deals at different stores. I thought I would start off with Kohl's .. so lets' get to it :) Just a side note that Kohl's is offering $15 Kohl's cash for every $50 purchase which makes these deals even sweeter! 




I can not express how much I love my Keurig and I have this exact one color and everything! Today it is $79.99 plus use SAVEBIG15 for 15%  off which brings it down to $67.99 and you get $15 Kohl's cash! Check it out (here)




For me, this would be the perfect gift. I have heard so many great things about this making fried foods a whole lot healthier and I am trying to get my life right these days. So hopefully I will see one of these under the tree. This is only $79.99 and use SAVEBIG15 for 15% off brings it down to $67.99 and $15.00 Kohl's Cash  Take a look (here)



I don't know what area of the country you live in but I live in Indiana and let me tell you it gets COLD in the winter.  So when I shop for Christmas I am always on a hunt for a warm coat.  This fur-lined coat seems perfect for these winter months. It's faux suede come in 3 colors it was reg $240 now $29.99 use the SAVEBIG15 brings it down to $25.49 See (here) 




This juniors coat with removable hood a perfect gift idea or even a cute addition to your outerwear wardrobe only $19.99 use code SAVEBIG15 brings it down to $16.99 at those prices you could get 2 ! Check out link here (here)

I love layering and sometimes when you need layers you don't necessarily need a coat. A poncho makes layering cute. This cute option is $27.20 after 15% will be $23.12 . You can purchase (here) Check out more options (here)



I am always in search of a cute pair of boots this time of year and these cute Apt 9 booties only $29.99 and with 15 % make it $25.49 check them out here (here). More options (here)



We can't forget about the guys we all have son's, Dads or Husbands to buy for and this jacket is reg $180 and now on sale for $69.99 and save 15% with BIGSALE15 . You can check it out (here)




I love getting deals on home items that I would not normally treat myself to or give those same type of gifting people I love with these same type of items. This heated throw that that is perfect for staying cozy when watching tv or working on my blog posts. This throws only $24.99 and after 15% off $21.24 check it out (here). Another great gift a Gel Memory Foam side sleeper pillow (here)  More bed and bath Black Friday Specials (here)





You can check out all Kohl's Black Friday specials (here) and don't forget you get $15 Kohl's cash for every $50 purchased.   

                                                        Happy Shopping :)