Hello, my Fashionista friends it's been a while. Life just has a way of happening and you feel like you are being pulled in so many directions that you need to take a moment and reset.  You know how sometimes writers get "writer's block "? Well, I think this fashion loving girl was having a Fashionista block. I needed something fresh and exciting to inspire me and this robe/jacket is just the medicine that I needed and what makes it even more exciting is it was one of my thrifty finds at my local Goodwill.   I believe this piece is from India and the embroidery and vibrant colors just had me at hello and at only $6 you know this baby had to come home with me. 





I thought adding the more casual element with the jeans really made it look so on trend giving you the kimono feel which I absolutely love. 


     Adding a gorgeous gold statement bag was just giving this look a chic Beyonce type vibe ! 



I love the amazing embroidered back you will definately make a statement when leaving the room!






     I just love to celebrate other cultures with fashion and get inspiration it's just a beautiful thing.










In these past few months, I have discovered a love for shopping in thrift stores. It's so funny because when I was growing up my mom would shop at the Goodwill and Salvation Army out of necessity she was a single mom to four kids and I can remember being embarrassed but I know now that my Mama was on to something unique clothes at amazing prices!  So I have decided every week that I will feature a fabulous thrifty find so stay tuned.  


                               
                     As always I want to thank you for stopping by it's always a pleasure!

                                                       XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie