Here we are at that time of the month that I get to collaborate with the Fab40's! The Fab40's are a group of fabulous International Fashionista's that select a theme every month and give our individual interpretation of that theme and this month lovely Jennie selected " Ruffles ".

 I was over the moon when I found out this was the theme. My very first thought was I am going to do a ruffled dress but a lady is allowed to changed her mind so this high low ruffled number it was and I added my favorite high waist skinny jeans to keep it cute and casual. 





Jennie from A Pocketful of Polka Dots

I am totally smitten with this look. Jennie creates a colorful artsy masterpiece.  I love how she paired this amazing dress with the pants giving it a chic yet casual look.  You go Jennie another great look! 




                                               Anne from Kremb dela Kremb

Loving the girly vibes that Ann is giving with this supercute romper which shows off her gorgeous look. I am a sucker for all things polka dot and this is everything. 


                                                       Veronica from Cid Style Files

Veronica is keeping it cute and casual with her ruffle top and cut offs. The perfect way to capture the trend and feel comfortable and doing it. 



                                Shelley from The Queen in Between

Shelley is our loving guest blogger for the month and she wore an amazing ruffle romper. I am loving the classy chic vibes this is giving me and then pairing it with the tan heels looks absolutely amazing.  I say yes to everything about this! 



Well, I want to thank you for joining us for another edition of the " Fab 40s " stay tuned next month to see what theme we will wrap up the summer with! 




                       So glad you stopped by! Enjoy the rest of your week my fashionista friends!


                                               XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie