Well, it's that time of the month that I get the awesome opportunity to collaborate with the " Fab 40's"  an amazing group of International bloggers that I have had the honor of getting to know for the past year and a half.  I am so sad to announce that this will be our last collaboration  as the " Fab 40's " you know they say that all good things come to an end  but I honestly don't consider this an end because I will continue to follow these ladies not only because I am a total fan of their creative expression when it comes to fashion but also because I now consider them my friends.  

The final theme ( at least for now) is one selected by me is " Autumn hues " because fall is my favorite season for fashion. I have a slight obsession with the warmer color hues or maybe because it is now  Pumpkin Spice season ( yes I am one of those people) I thought what better way to finish strong 


I decided to go with a dress with olive green and shades of brown to colors I just love so much for those cooler months. They transition so perfectly to the fall season and you can continue to rock thoughout the seasons. 


 I love the fact that this dress shows off your shoulders and collar bone the part of body that I am ok with showing. 


 Now I fell in love with this dress the first time I saw it at the Salvation Army ... yes you read it right the Salvation Army.  The brand is Rachel Pally and it was NWT reg $250 and this frugal fashionista was able to grab this fabulous dress for $12.50 now this has to one of my best thrift deals eva!  Also this St John Collection bag only $7.  It just doesn't get any  better does it ? 
               Dress - Rachel Pally via Salvation Army , Bag - St John Collection - Goodwill,
                            Shoes - Target , Necklace  Eva Mendes NY and Company 
                              
                                  Let's see what the Fab 40s' take is on this theme, shall we? 



                                                            Fab 40's 

Ann-Kremb De La Kremb -  I just love how Ann seriously does her own thing and totally thinks out of the box. Totally love she took and on trend piece and mixed it up with casual vibes giving it  Kimono is the perfect piece to transition into the cooler months. 

  Jennie -A Pocketful of Polka Dots- I think it's safe to say that Jennie is the queen of " pattern mixing "  I just how she added a simple striped top to the fabulous pattern  skirt so stylish and chic.  Giving me all my favorite autumn hues at the same time and that fabulous hair. 




Veronica - Cid Style Files -  Veronica embracing two of my favorite trends right now the olive netted top and the embroidered jeans giving it a little tomboy chic and doing it so effortlessly. I simply love how she makes all the current trends her own. 







I hope you all enjoyed this collaboration as much as we did and you never know maybe after a little time there will be another one.  This has been an amazing experience and it's taught me so much allowed me the opportunity to meet some fantastic women that love fashion as much as I do.


                           As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me.


                                                       XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie