Summer is the time of that a get a little more playful with my wardrobe selections. I think the warmer temps make  you feel a little freer. It is not secret that I am dress girl and the summer dress selection is so plentiful it's hard to limit myself. I know some of you ladies have shoe obsessions but this girl has a major love for dresses.  This time of year that light airy fabric and the gorgeous color pallets and patterns make it almost impossible not to notice.  I have to stop and ask myself how many dresses do I possibly need? Now that my dears is a very hard question to answer! LOL 


                    Let's talk about some of my favorite flirty dresses that I currently own.  






 I am so in love with the Eva Mendes line at New York and Company this dress has a color pallet to die for not to mention the high -low effect that gives it a flirty feel perfect for a date night or lunch with girls. I added this gorgeous Leigh bag (here) from Just Fab and completed this look. 




What is more flirty than a cold shoulder dress? I am so in love with muted floral print. It doesn't feel like overkill on the flowers it's the perfect combination of feminine and fun. The best thing about this dress is that I got it on clearance at Carson's for only $9 and would have totally paid more. 




Love this easy breezy little number I actually wore this on the 4th of July for a cookout. Such a fan of the off the shoulder look.  I got a thing about showing my shoulders I think it universally flattering on every body type!  I love the shorter flirty length of this dress and light cotton material. 


                                  Do you have an obsession with summer dresses like I do? 

 You can click on photos below for details of details or similar options to dresses above and I have     also included other options I wouldn't mind adding to my closet. 

                     As always I want to thank you for stopping it means so much to me!