It is no secret that I have kind of an obsession for jumpsuits but this time of the year is all about the culotte jumpsuit for this fashionista. I have quite a collection of these but this one really got my attention with the crochet details and cold shoulder design.  I love the elegant look of this piece that would work well for almost any situation.  I am really very impressed with fit of this jumpsuit because let me tell the struggle is real for the pear shaped girl when looking for a one piece that fits you on the top and bottom.  







                      Adding my beaded clutch and tassle earrings to the mix to keep it fun! 


 I went with my Carrie shoes from just fab gives a clean look while still staying on trend! 





      Are you all about that culotte jumpsuit life? Is this a trend that you be wearing in 2017 ? 
      
                                         You can get all the details on this look below



                       As always I want to thank you for stopping  by it's always my pleasure :)