I just love when I can get three trends all in one piece. It's like getting more for my money and you know I am all about that life me being the bargain shopper that I am!  Let's talk about this fabulous dress from New York and Company.  When I first saw this dress online I was smitten immediately but when I tried it on I fell deeply in love. The off the shoulder with ruffles had me swooning but the seersucker material really sealed the deal.  It's like that classic Hampton vibe but the fit of the dress gives it some modern sexiness and I don't know about you but this 40 something Mama of two almost grown kids likes to feel that way once in a while. 





I added my gorgeous Lizette tie up sandals to the mix and I feel like they are giving an element of chic to this look and not only are great to look at they are also comfy. 



I just love the off the shoulder trend because it flattering on all body types. 


       I love a dress that hugs my curves but still allows me to feel confident when I walk out the door and this dress does just that!  When you find that you just say yasss to the dress! 







 Are you loving these trends as much as I do? Will you rock any of these during the summer months? 


    As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me!


XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie