According to NWFW, this spring Red is slated to be the hot color for Fall 2017. I thought I would get a head start on this trend. Red is bold, powerful and sexy and don't we all want to feel all of these things?  It is often said that we need to have that perfect LBD in our closet, but I feel that it is just as important to have that fabulous red dress in your wardrobe as well.  


                                                 When in doubt wear RED 

                                                                                               Bill Blass 

I am pleasantly surprised how much I love this fabulous red crochet dress and it was less than $30.  It is so pretty and elegant but also has a sexy element to it that would be perfect for date night. I decided to style this dress two different ways. The first look is one that would be perfect for church or perhaps for a graduation party.  








I added animal print shoes and bag to the look to create a sexy date night vibe. I love how you can simply change the entire look with just a few minor adjustments. 







Are you a fan of the color red?  Will it be a hot color in your wardrobe this fall? 

You can shop these looks below!



As always I would like to thank you for stopping by it's always a pleasure! 

Remember to be Bold, Confident and Sexy - Wear Red 


XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie