I used to think of myself as a dress girl but here lately jumpsuit are just giving me life. I love the fact they are just so easy but yet so chic . The color is the what caught my eye and it's such a versatile piece that can be styled so many ways .  I could totally see me rocking this with a denim jacket and cute wedges for a lovely casual look.  I love the material a nice cool material that drapes well on your body and there are pockets !   Now what more can a girl really ask for ? 

I decided to create a more sophisticated look by added the cream cape blazer that say spring.  This is a look that you take to dinner or out for a night out on the town . So many options and ladies you know we need options.  





                  I love love cape blazers and this one was actually on clearance at Target from
                 their  Who Wear Collection! I think I scored this for about $20 



                           I  added the embroidery trend with the shoes . I just love Just Fab so many options f                                               for super cute on trend shoes that don't break the bank. 





                                 Jumpsuit (here), Shoes (here), Blazer (sim), Clutch (here)

            Are you Fashionista's loving this jumpsuit as much as I do? What I love the most is      
            that is an on trend piece great quality and it didn't break the bank. 



   
As always I want to stop you for taking time out of your day to stop by it means so much to me. 


XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie