Polka dots are such a fun edition to  your wardrobe . They had this classic vibe but make the look so fun and playful at the same time.  Do you remember when Julia Roberts wore that polka dot dress to the Derby that is the exact moment my fascination for polka dots dressed began. 

What I love about this dress( aside of it being under $25 ) is the off the shoulder design and poofy type sleeves. Such a flattering dress on almost body types. I decided get polka dot wasted in this look by adding the polka dot choker and the scarf on my orange Vera Bradley bag.  










                                  Dress (here), Shoes (sim), Bag (sim) Choker (here)

                              How about you Fashionista's are do you love polka dots much as 
                              I do  ?   This dress is the perfect way to wear the trend without breaking
                             the bank . 




                         As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me. 


                                            Until next time my fabulous friends !

                                              XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie!