I just love easy summer like days even though, it's technically still spring but the weather this past week have been  Summer like.  This time of the year I just love effortless outfits that still look fabulous so for me a gorgeous skirt with just simple tank top or tee makes this girl so happy.   I just love bright and cheery colors they are just a mood booster in my mind.  This vibrant yellow skirt with this amazing tribal design is just gorgeous and stopped this fashionista right in her tracks. The lovely things about this gorgeous skirt it was under $30.  How sweet is that?  




                             This was very first time ordering from Zaful and was concerned about
                             the sizing and quality but I was pleasantly surprised. I knew this
                             skirt had no stretch in the waist so I went a size up and it fit perfectly.



                            In love with color combo I decided to pull out the red and pink hues
                            with this fabulous bag and my favorite sandals that are on
                            constant rotation.










                                 Changed it up a little and used the belt as a headband.






                             Skirt - Zaful (here), Bodysuit (sim), Shoes (here) Bag (sim)                       

                                              The back is just as fabulous as the front!

                            

                                If you are more into the floral pattern than this would be a
                               gorgeous option for you (here)  Also check out the amazing 
                               Orange Maxi dress selections (here)

                           

                             What are you fabulous fashionista's looking forward to wearing in
                               these upcoming summer months? I would love to hear about it!







                           Also check out the promotion that Zaful has going on right now (here)

                       As always I would like to thank you for stopping by it's always my pleasure!


                                                     XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie