I have had a fascination for pleats ever since I was a little girl.  They are just so feminine light and is such a classic look that never seems to go out of style.They are so many style options take it office or create a more fun casual look you can add some gym shoes and a tank  or graphic tee. 

 What I love most about this skirt is had classic lines but the amazing fuchsia metallic coloring just takes this skirt to another level of fabulous.  I often see silver and gold but this color immediately got my attention and kept it :) 








                                   Skirt (here) Top (sim), Bag (here), Shoes (here)

Are you Fashionista adding a metallic midi to your wardrobe? How would you style it ?  I just love this time of the year for fashion there are so many fresh and new spins on classic pieces and I am here for it!



                                   I want to thank you for stopping by it's always a pleasure!

                                                       XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie