I just love a classic pieces with a little big off added trend to update the look  it just brings a little something extra to the mix . That really is how I would define my fashion style a classic with some added trends . I love the truly classic pieces but I love to add a modern flare to the equation just to give it a little ummmph !   

When I saw this light blue and white button down shirt which I might add is so on trend for these spring and summer months it made me think of summer in the Hampton's that Jackie Kennedy classic vibe but than you add the high low peplum to the look it adds a little spice.. and I am about that spicy life. 

I decided to style these with my skinny embroidered jeans that I am absolutely in love with and my cute little clutch/crossbody  from the "Who What Wear " collection at Tar Jay on clearance  Woop woop!  I just love Target and I am totally obsessed with their clearance  It's just something about shopping those end caps for all those treasures. LOL 





                              I think I'll just walk it on out!  I have to get those steps in ! 




                Shirt - (here), Jeans (here) Plus (here), Purse (here), Necklace (sim), Shoes (sim)

Are you loving this outfit as much as I do ? There is something about a button down that makes me just feel totally put together without compromising comfort . 

As always I want to thank you for taking time out of your life to visit my little corner on the internet. 







                                         Until next time my Fashionista friends!

                                                   XOXO Mary aka Curlbyrdie