I have really been enjoying these unseasonably warm days in Indiana .  This weekend we were up in the mid 60's and it was simply amazing to walk around with no need for the big winter gear that we are so accustom to this time of year. Could it be global warming ?  Whatever the reason I sure enjoyed the warm sun on my face.

With this awesome weather I thought it was the perfect time to wear this amazing dress that I picked up  a while ago from +EXPRESS . I  just love a shirt style dress so classic and chic and the the color combo so bright and vibrant and I am all about that life. 




 I simply loved the double slits in the front perfect for a those windy days but be careful you might have a Marilyn Monroe moment just like I did ! 





                                               Dress (here), Booties (here), Bag (here)

How is has the weather been you are neck of the woods?  At what temp do you ladies start wearing sandals ?  



As always I would like to thank you for stopping by and I  hope you have a fabulous week! 



XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie