It is my favorite time of the month again when I collaborate with the Fab 40's a international group of 40 something Fashionista's .  Every month one of us selects a theme and we each create our own individual interpretation of that theme.  

In November we wear  Grunge  selected by lovely Diane.  Now my first thought when I heard " Grunge "  was like... Okaaay! this going to a stretch for this girly girl but it actually turned out to be quite fun and took me out of my comfort zone. Than I start thinking back to my younger years and the first thought was a plaid skirt and some boots and than I said let's go like old school Madonna with some ripped tights. So my look is mixture of trends that capture the the different elements of the Grunge trend and that is this girls interpretation of Grunge! 








     , 
           Skirt - Forever 21, Booties ShoeDazzle, Bag Vera Bradley (sim), Denim Jacket - Goodwill



                                                         Fab 40's in Grunge

Diane  of Fashion on the 4th Floor  selected the theme this month so I thought I should start with her fabulous look. I love the simplicity of  taking a delicate dress and adding the flannel shirt , jacket and the motorcycle boots it just takes that dress in an entirely different direction.  This look is the perfect balance between the feminine and adding edgy elements just works and she is just killing the game!Diane always gets it right every time she makes something so random just look amazing! 



Sheela of  Sheela Writes always amazes me with her take on the theme. I love how she went all dark for the grunge inspired look but added feminine details with the tiara and the embroidery leather jacket. Always a flair for the dramatic and she always brings it! Love it girl



                                                              
Jenni of A Pocketful of Polka Dots - Jenni is giving me life with this gorgeous look . I love her hair and the floral dress that compliments it so well and she added the leather jacket and choker to add some edge and some sexiness.  You go girl ! 



Veronica - Cid Style File-  Veronica is giving me all kind of fabulous with this look. I am obsessed with that jacket and the bag and I love how her hair is braided back giving you whole grunge vibe . She looks amazing and nailed this look ! 



-Samantha of Fake Fabuluos has given me a serious case of boot envy . I love the lace up boot which looks totally grunge adding the plaid , layering and let's not forget that beanie. I feel like she is giving me a modern and more grown up way to wear grunge and I love it. 



Anne of Kremb de la Kremb- Anne is giving us a sexy grunge look with shorter dress and thigh high socks.  I love the polka dots giving it a more of a feminine grunge look. 



Sherry from Petite over 40- last but not least we have our guest blogger Sherry created her grunge look with a pattern skirt and oversize sweater and plaid shirt .  This is definitely look I would never have thought up on my own and she looks amazing !



    I really enjoyed this theme and can't wait to see what December has in store for the Fab40's .




                                        As always I want to thank your for stopping by ! 

                                                        XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie