Wow I can't believe it's been over a month since my awesome experience with these lovely ladies and being treated like super models thanks to Kohl's . If you missed this first part of this fantastic "Fashion Mission " as my good friend Berty likes to call it than you can see it (here)

What I love most about the #EverydayRunway campaign is that there a Style for Every Body! 

 I have always struggled with finding jeans because this fashionista has some butt and hips going on and the struggle is real so I was a little worried that they wouldn't have jeans to fit  this pear shaped body but I  was wrong because I am loving these Rock and Republic Jeans the ankle detail makes them so on trend and perfect addition to my wardrobe. 


    Rock and Republic Jeans (here), Sonoma Anorak Jacket (here), Jennifer Lopez Heels (here)

This look is one that I would have not thought of and thanks to Maggie our fabulous stylist she made me see the light. I  would have not considered this jacket because I felt like it wouldn't enhance my waistline but she solved all of that with the belt and this turned out to a look that I absolutely adore and one the looks I selected to come home with me! I mean I have these jeans on serious repeat! 



                      So lets see how these lovely ladies are rocking the Ankle Detail Trend



              Marissa                    Mary                    Berty                       Stacie                Laura      


It's amazing how we each wearing the detailed ankle trend so different but fabulously . We are all different women with different styles and there is something for everyone! 

                                   Check out my fellow fashionista's take on this trend!

                                                    Berty -  Mad for Fashion for Less  
                                              
                                                    Laura -  Food Fun Family

                                                    Stacie-  Stacie Raye Blog


                           You can even check out the video for some behind the scenes action !





   Thank you so much for stopping by and stayed tuned for more fall trends for Kohl's #EverydayRunway campaign! I hope you love them as much as we do ! 


                                               XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie