One thing that you should know about me is that when I love .. I love hard.. and that is in every area of my life including my clothing . It was really love at first sight when I saw this dress on +JCPenney .com .  I loved the quality and the style of this little dress it is a basic that added some excitement with the perforated overlay . It started with the Olive and Black and being so impressed with them I had to add the Burgundy  and white to the mix !  What I adore about this dress is that it is fashion forward and so many styling options and can easily be transitioned into the fall and not to mention the price point.. Oh yes honey  ! 


I love love Olive green it is so perfect for this time of the year when summer is winding down and you want to start transitioning into those fall hues.  I love wearing it with tan , brown and black such a neutral pallet. I decided to create more of a sexy look that would be perfect for a date night or a night out with the girls . I could  see myself adding a jacket to make it more office friendly or even some cute converse to go more "Mommy Chic" 







                            Dress- (here), Shoes (sim), Bracelet (here), Necklace (sim)


                                                           In White 

                  In case you missed this dress in post with the Fab 40's you can see it (here)




What I have learned in my more mature years I see me gravitating to the more basic pieces.  They serve as a pallet to so many  different looks and this girl likes options 


   I wanted to thank you for coming through it's always my pleasure and wishing  you a fabulous rest of the week.

                                                            XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie 


                                                                 Photos - KB Photos