Can I just say I was a little excited when I found out the theme for our awesome little group " The Fab 40's " would be florals ?  This girly girl is all about the floral life especially during the newness of spring . It is the time of year when you feel like you have a new lease on life . You see things growing blooming it makes you appreciate all the beauty that this world has to offer. 


              " After women, flowers are the most lovely thing God has given the world"                                                                                                -Christian Dior



When I was first introduced to the " Floral theme " I thought I would go with lighter hues for the warmer temps but than I came floppy hat because hats just seem to make everything a little better .  

That's the beautiful thing about being a woman you have options and that is what makes fashion so much fun. 











        
                                Dress - Steinmart , Shoes - Kohl's , Bag - Coach , Necklace- Walmart 


                                                         Meet the Fab 40's 

Sheela from Sheela Writes takes pattern mixing to the next level. I am always amazed by how creative she is with her fashion her artistic side always seems to come out . I am totally obsessed with the shoes .  Details - Navy Blazer and top - thrifted , Polka dot legging - Jcpenney , Sunnies -Poshmark , Polymer Clay Rings - Etsy 






Diane from Fashion on the 4th Floor  fellow curly girl has so much style and sass. I love how she thinks out of the box and has fun with fashion . I am so in love with this skirt and I love how she made it tomboy chic .  Button down shirt - Target , skirt - Beulah , sneakers - Cole Haan , Watch - Macys , Bracelet - Charming Charlies 





  Anne from Kremb da la Kremb and her creativity or off the charts and to think that she made this gorgeous skirt makes me want to totally learn to sew . Loving the blue pumps 
Sunnies and Earrings - Top Shop , Necklace - gift from Mom, Shirt and Socks - Forever 21 , clutch - Asos , Pumps - Vanilla Suite , Skirt made by Ann





Dawn from Fashion Should Be Fun  is pretty as a picture in this maxi dress. There nothing I like more in the summer time than wearing maxi dress they are so effortless but always make for a great look.  Dress - Calvin Klein , Handbag - Vintage , Wedges - DSW , Tassel Earring - Bauble Bar 




Sam from Fake Fabulous is another lady that pulls of the pattern mixing perfectly . She makes looking put together effortless and her hair is just so chic and classic . I am a fan! Skirt - Boden, Floral Blouse - Charity Shop , Jacket - Vintage Topshop , Earrings - H&M , Watch - Ice ,Shoes - Topshop



Jennie from A Pocketful of Polka Dots  looks so chic and stylish and that jacket had me at hello. I love the way she put this casual but fabulous look together it is a perfect combo. Jacket - Shein, camisole - Jcpenney , Shoes- Bamboo,  Ring - Charming Charlies



Andrea from Living on Cloud Nine our lovely guest blogger who gave me major case of skirt envy. This skirt is so gorgeous and I love how she made a little more casual with a chambray shirt . A look perfect for spring. Shirt - Loft , Skirt - Vintage , Shoes - Zooshoo , Necklace - Fashion Bella , Bag - Shopbop




And so there you have it "The Fab 40's " take on Floral's. How are you fashionistas wearing your floral's right now? 




                I want to thank you for stopping by it's always a pleasure and until next time ! 

                    
                                       XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie