I am such a girly girl.. always have been you can ask Frances ( my mama) Lol.  Now there is nothing that says girly quite like the color pink or flowers and this look happily contains both.  I thought this pink jacket and shoes in different shades just gives this look just the pop it needed . As my style changes I find myself gravitating towards the pieces that can give an outfit an added dimension to make it a little more fabulous . I was very excited about look 2 with these pink pumps and jacket! In case you missed Look 1 you can see it (here)

                                            " I am definitely a woman and I enjoy it "
                                                       Marilyn Monroe
 
This look reminds me of something that Michelle Obama would wear but at a much lower price tag. I just love her chic , classic style and how she adds key pieces such as a on interesting belt or jewelry to give her a look on trend look ! 
 






 
 
             How about you fashionistas ? How do you like added a little pop to your look?
 
                                 Happy Friday and thank you for stopping by !
 
                                                  Mary aka Curlybyrdie XOXO