This holiday season has been hectic so I have not been posting as much as normal but believe me Fashionista's I have some holiday stuff coming in the near future... so stay tuned but right now the focus in all on these fabulous boots that I picked up over black Friday weekend from Carson's .  I just love the sleek look of these boots I feel totally on trend without feeling that I am dressing younger than my years.  What makes these boots even better is  I got these for under $50 reg $100 ... woot woot !

I wanted to show the versatility  of these boots so I decided I would style it 2 ways because I just love to get more for my money.. if you don't believe than just watch! LOL

Look 1  - is a more dressed up that comes complete with lace and animal print .. 2 of my  favorite things.  I decided to add hat for a dramatic flair .










                    
                            
Look 2 - I wanted to do a more casual look by adding skinny jeans and this fabulous cape added a colorful necklace to give it dimension . This was a look I wore to the coffee shop to meet my sister.







                           Click for Details Below or Sim options




     If you love these boots as much I do click on photo and use code  ZCYBERMON15 for $50 off $100 purchase a Cyber Monday coupon and use code FREESHIP for free shipping on any order!


As always I want to thank you stopping by!
 
                                                  XOXO- Mary aka Curlybyrdie