Yes the truth is out yes this chick was born in the 70's even though I am still 25 LOL.  I have always had such an fascination with this fashion trends of that decade  . I think of Studio 54 , Donna Summer and Elvis with those bell bottom jumpsuits . Even though I was a baby in that era they keep bringing these trends back over and over again.  One of my favorites is the wrap dress which became a 70's staple thanks to the fabulous designer Diane Von Furstenberg (sim)it's a trend that seems to stay around and I love it. It is so flattering on all body types . The dress that I found at Charlotte Russe is a faux wrap but has the same look and the color combo says the 70's all the way !  I just love the shades or burgundy and various browns . I really had forgotten about Charlotte Russe  I used to buy  all my club clothes when I was young but there are some on trend pieces that  40 something fashionista can fuse into her wardrobe once in a while .


My Look
Dress - Charlotte Russe (here)
Booties - Apt 9 , Kohl's (here)
Bag - Jcpenney sim
Hat - Jcpenney















Now another trend that I am totally loving right now  are the flared jeans.. I loved them when they came back when I was younger and I am still loving them ! I feel they are the perfect cut for girls with butts and hips and this girl has all of thee above! I feel like it kind of does a balancing act. I have tried on many of the flared legs on and these jeans that I picked up for non other than Jcpenney are one of my favorites .  I decided to add this long duster that I picked up at Target a few weeks ago.  I love the laid back boho vibe of this look .  You will definitely see me sporting the wide leg jeans over and over again!   


My Look
Jeans- Jcpenney (here)
Duster - Target (here)
Boots - DSW






                             Are  you loving the 70's trends? If so which one is your favorite?

                                         As Always thank you for stopping by

                                           XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie