There are items of clothes that you just are in awe of and ladies this skirt would be one of those items!  A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win a gift certificate to Stylenspire Afro-Centric Contempary clothing boutique. I can't express enough how excited I was to win  because I had already fallen in love with these beautiful pieces when I was introduced to the line by Indianapolis stylist Coco Cuffie . You can definitely see the African and Asia inspiration that is mentioned on the website.  It is the perfect fusion of fabulous.

 The designer Yemi Sanni  is the lovely lady that creates this line with artistic flair and the owner of this shop. . These  gorgeous articles of clothing are so much more than just a piece of clothing they are truly a conversation piece. So be prepared to receive many compliments when wearing these designs. The quality and the love that is put into these pieces make them one of a kind.  I was lucky enough to interview the beautiful Yemi Sanni about her line.

 How long have you been in business ? 
The brand Stylenspire just turned One this past August. But I have been designing clothes for women since 2006.
How did you come up with the name of your shop? What was the inspiration behind it. ? 
The inspiration behind it is that Fashion should inspire; we cannot just wear Fashion without doing it in Style. Also, I wanted to highlight the fact that women who look beautiful, & dress beautifully, are also beautiful from inside out. Hence the name, Stylenspire.
 
How long have you been sewing ?  When did you discover it was your passion? - 
I have been sewing & using Fabric Paint to design clothes my mum bought me since I was Fourteen. I made my first Black sheath dress at that age, inspired by a model off the front page of a Vogue Magazine in 1996.
 What has been the best thing about starting this shop?
Sharing a piece of my passion with all the people I come in contact with, most especially my clients who are each my Stylenspirations.
Do you have any upcoming events that you want to share?
I just participated in the 2015 Project IMA -Cutting Loose exhibition competition and won the 'Audience Choice Awards' this past Friday, October 9th at the Indianapolis Museum of Art. I will be a Vendor & also showing some of my Fall collection at the upcoming Working Divas 50 Shades of Pink Celebration in Carmel on Sunday, October 25th.

Thanks Yemi for sharing you time and your talent !

This skirt is so fabulous that I decided to style it 3 ways and my photographer Kim Bailey from KB Photo  took to many awesome pictures there was no way to do this skirt or her work justice so let's begin with look one.

Look 1
Skirt - Stylenspire 
Black Dress - Forever 21
Shoes - kohl's
Bracelet - Sylca Designs









                                           Thanks for stopping by !

                                      XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie