I just love these segments when I style an item 3 ways especially when it is something as gorgeous as this skirt from Stylenspire . In my last post I showed a little shoulder and made it a little  more of a modern sexy look  but today I wanted to show more of a classic take.  This is the look I would take to church or perhaps a family get together of some sorts.  Now when selecting tops to go with the skirt I wanted to keep one look on the neutral side so all focus is on this beautiful skirt  . I went when this tan button up that I picked up from my local Goodwill about 2 years ago. I love the neutral palette I decided to add some color with this beaded necklace the brighten up the front of this shirt.  I could totally see our First Lady wearing a similar look . So classic but the skirt brings the excitement to the party . . I guarantee that you would not be able to resist twirling in this skirt. . It's impossible I promise.

The most challenging part of this shoot was climbing up the wall pictured below if you know me at all this chick is not about that climbing trees , mountains or walls life  but my photographer Kim had a vision .. and I am glad she made me think outside my comfort zone.


So here is look 2 .. In case you missed the first look  you can check it out here

Look 2
Skirt - Stylenspire
Top - Goodwill
Necklace - NY and Company
Shoes - Target









Which look do you like so far? See me twirling in these pictures I told you  it is almost impossible not to in this skirt ! Try not to I dare you! LOL
      
                   I want to thank you as always for swinging by it's always appreciated
 
                                                    XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie