I have slight obsession for stripes especially black and white stripes . I don't know what it is the contrast between the dark and light? I kept telling myself I am not buying anymore skirts I have enough than +JCPenney  brings this super cute skirt in the store it was seriously love at first sight. What is a girl to do? I'll tell you what this girl did.. I took that $10 off 25 coupon and picked this darling skirt for $15 .The light airy material makes it the perfect addition to your Spring/ Summer wardrobe . I think next time I will add a pop of color but this time I decided to go with the classic white and black color combo right down to the shoes.

What clothing item do you fashionista's have a hard time staying away from even when you have to many to count?







My Look
Skirt - Nicole Miller via Jcpenney
Top - Worthington via Jcpenney
Bag - Liz Claiborne via Jcpenney
Shoes - Meela via Shoe Dazzle

Don't forget that Jcpenney has a $10 off $25 coupon going on right now ! coupon here . Happy Shopping Ladies!