This Indiana weather is just so up and down.  Today started off as a fairly warm day but cooled off quick with some major April showers hopefully that means many May flowers.

This blush colored dress from Carson's has such a romantic and feminine feel and what girl doesn't want o feel like that sometimes. . I am such a girly girl and this was the perfect look to illustrate that. I decided to go out on a limb and buy a floppy straw hat. I have been secretly wanting one for months and I thought this was the perfect accessory for this dress. When walking down the street carrying this hat I had such a Mary Tyler Moore moment where I wanted to just throw the hat in the air what and awesome photo that would have been.. LOL. What jewelry is perfect for a that classic girly look.. Pearls of course. I added my pearl necklace that I picked up from Forever 21 along with some random bracelets from my collection I couldn't think of better day than Sunday to show off this look. 

How did you Fashionista's spend your Sunday? 

Dress - Sangria - Carson's
Hat - Mix it - Jcpenney
Shoes - Call It Spring - Jcpenney
Bag- Anne Klein - Carson's