Happy Sunday my fellow Fashionista's ! I can't believe it is Monday eve already! It was a sunny day in the Hoosier state today and the perfect opportunity to rock my $6 crop pants that I picked up in the Juniors department at Macy's . These pants are made by American Rag and they are perfect. They did not cross that fine line of not being appropriate for this middle age woman because believe me my teenage daughter would have let me know with the quickness. I am very hesitant to try on pants in the junior but these were very generous in the bootie area which is so important with this pear shape.  I decided to wear this with a crop top and thick belt to cover my stomach area. To my surprise this matched this fabulous necklace that I purchased from +H&M some time ago. How are you Fashionista's transitioning into these warmer temps?  I would love to hear any tips or tricks


My Look
Pants - American Rag via Macy's sim
Top - Jcpenny ( old )
Jean Jacket - Target clearance $15
Bag- Jcpenney $29 clearance
Shoes - Simply Vera Kohl's