Well happy hump day!  We are almost there can you believe it? Last week I had my first post in the Curlybyrdie's Show and Tell series. I highlighted my recent finds at Jcpenney . If you missed it you can see it here. I go into a store selected by me or you and pick my favorite items that are awesome deals and blog about it. It's kind of like you are actually shopping with me without leaving the comforts of  your computer.  People ofter ask me " How do you find such awesome deals?" . You can now witness the method to my madness first hand!

I decided  to shop one of my favorite places  for some awesome deals my local Clothes Mentor. The thing that I have learned about shopping second hand is you have to be open minded. What I mean by that is .. what you may have went in there to find may not be what you end up leaving with.   LOL.  I always try on even if something is not in my size I try it on because not every brands sizes run the same.  I even try on petites because maybe a dress that was intended to be midi on a petite person makes a pretty cute knee length dress. 

Now one of the first racks I shop when I go here... Or anywhere for that matter LOL. are the skirt and dress rack. What I love about Clothes Mentor you can find some pretty nice name brand dresses and skirts for awesome prices. Now who doesn't love brand name for a good price!  Now I couldn't buy out the entire store so I also pictured some super cute items that I had to leave behind.. but the good news is that one of you fabulous ladies might want to give them a home. I scored a Worthington skirt on the clearance rack for $3 and the possibilities with this flared skirt are endless so yes this girl is getting a lot of bang for $3. I also ran across this Catherine Malandrino top that I had wanted from Kohl's but waiting to long and missed out. I was able to find this top NWT for $16 . You never know what treasures you will run across that makes it even more fun! 

Don't forget Clothes Mentor pays cash on the spot for all those fashionable pieces in your closet that you are no longer loving but some other fabulous lady might. Also let me know what store you would like to see me shop next . Until next time dolls :)

My Look
Black and White Skirt - Worthington via Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne $3
Top - Kardashian Kollection - Sears (old)
Shoes - Lauren Conrad via Kohl's

Colorblock Skirt Ann Taylor via Clothes Mentor $14
Top - Catherine Malandrino via Clothes Mentor $16
Shoes - Rock and Republic via Kohl's $25