I knew immediately when I spotted these Simply Vera boots from my beloved =Kohl's I knew they just had to be mine. I have been really wanting some over the knee boots for a while but than there is the struggle between looking stylish and me looking like Pretty Woman on Hollywood Blvd. LOL. I felt these gave that perfect mix of style and sophistication and these babies are comfortable because ladies let's face it I am not getting any younger and neither on my feet.  I loved these so much I wore them 2 times this past weekend once Saturday during the day for some shopping and in the evening for a Girls Night out. There's boots are made for walking literally !  What trends are you fashionista's wanting to try ? What has stopped you ?

Details
Boots - Simply Vera Kohl's $53.99 use code THANKS15 for additonal 15 % off