I can remember back in day of Michael Jackson and Madonna how I would stay up and watch the AMA's anticipating the awes5ome performances not so much anymore. I basically watch for the fashion . Now I was looking forward to watching my style crush Jennifer Lopez perform which was at the end of the show . J-Lo did not disappoint with her performance or her look for the night. So see my top 5 listed below.


#5 Jordin Sparks- I just love her she can look sexy without showing to much skin. I love this bronze color on her and there lovely curls are the perfect accessory. ( I may be partial to curls)
#4 Selena Gomez- This is the perfect example of a young woman looking classy. I love the simplicity of this dress and the back out gives it the right amount of sexiness
#3- J-LO - Jennifer  I love the cut of this dress which is perfect for showing off those killer abs. She makes me want to get into the gym STAT!  I just wish the color was different I think it washes her out a bit
#2 Fergie Ferg- Fergie looks fabulous! I love the simple sexiness of the dress her adding a little bit of Fergilicious with the gold shoes and belt. Go girl!
#1 Tayler Swift- I loved everything about this dress on her. The color was fabulous and the cut really complimented her thin frame. I knew that she was going to be my # 1 pick when I saw this gown.

Who were your favorites? Comment below let's compare notes.