I can not believe we are almost mid way through November . I love this time of year before the Black Friday madness and there are some awesome deals that are already out there . In my family I am known as the Personal Shopper a title that I have more than earned over the years. I pride myself on getting to know people's personal likes and style so that I and pick out that perfect gift.  Not only do I find gifts that my family and friends love but I do it on a budget . It's amazing the things you run across if you have eyes open and honey my eyes are open all the time!  My favorite part of this is watching their face when they see that special something picked out just for them.  I wanted to share some awesome gift ideas I ran across to assist you with your shopping this busy time of the year. So  let's get this Holiday party started!

1- Wallet Apt 9 via Kohl's $18.99 - such a cute wallet that come if different patterns . This wallet is so versatile . They could be a gift for a teenager or a 40 something lady such as myself
2- Furry Scarf Target -$15.99 - this is so soft and super cute and fur scarf is so necessary for the cold temps that are on their way to Indiana
3- Rinestone Bangle -H&M - I am in love with the bracelet I may have to pick this one up for myself and at $7.95 why not?
4 - Statement Necklace - H&M for all the diva's on your list that like a little bling this is necklace for them at $9.95 what a bargain 
5- True Love by Jennifer Lopez - Target  - this book is the perfect gift for any woman in your life. This book is all about finding yourself, loving your self. All those woman that have struggled with low self esteem and loving yourself this book is a must read. She is so down to earth  and this book had me at page #1. 
6- Cat bag- H&M - purr- fect  gift for all the young women in your life. I plan on getting this one for my daughter and I just know she will love it.. cute and quirky just like her.
 7- Snow Man Hat- Forever 21 this darling hat for only $8.90 another perfect gift for that teenager or Snow man lover on your list
8 - Bow and Pearl Bracelet- Forever 21 - this is so pretty and classy and perfect for holiday season and at $5.90 this would make a great stocking stuffer for all the fancy ladies on your list.
 

 
 







H&M