Have you ever saw a clothing item and fall in love with it immediately . That was the situation when I walked into Forever 21 and saw this blouse.  Now originally I would have called this a classic vintage look but I saw a friend of mine and she complimented me and said it was very shabby chic and I thought about it and she was dead on.  I love the floral pattern and rich burgundy color back round  it is just stunning to me and that those flowers add such a delicate quality . I decided to pair this with this super cute cream lace skirt I picked up earlier this summer at another favorite +H&M . I feel like such a girl in this outfit .  I think the Lauren Conrad shoes added an extra touch I almost feel like one of the Little Women when I wear this.. in a good way... LOL.  When was the last time you fell in love with a clothing item? Did you buy it right away?


My Blouse- Forever 21 $13.80
Skirt - H&M $15
Shoes - Lauren Conrad via Kohl's ( last year)
Bag - Adele Satchel via +Ora Delphine 
Necklaces - +Forever 21