Hello Gorgeous it's Friday!  It couldn't have come soon enough. I have been extremely tired this week for some reason.  I am not sure if the cooler temperatures are making me want to sleep more or if I am just getting old ..lol! I wanted to highlight a look that was an extra great deal and to prove once again that style doesn't have to break the bank!  I scored this shirt last year at Old Navy for $6 first of all I am sucker for stripes and with " Hello Gorgeous " on the front I had to get it. So if no one has told you that you are gorgeous today I am telling you with this shirt! I love you and there is nothing you can do about that! 
Every Friday I will highlight an entire look that cost under $40 and that includes shoes . So see breakdown of my look below.
Top- +Old Navy $6 last year
Skirt - +JCPenney  Joe Fresh $1 ( not a typo !)
Shoes - +dswshoewarehouse .  $14 in store on clearance
Bag -+H&M  $10
Total look $31
Not bad for a casual Friday look!