After a rainy Friday and Saturday it is so nice to see the sun out. I really was in the mood to get out and about and wear something pretty. You can't get much prettier than lace so I decided to wear this darling skirt from +H&M   I styled this with my periwinkle top and shoes that I scored on two separate occaisons at Clothes Mentor here in Fort Wayne.  The top is Banana Republic and the shoes are Lauren Conrad and decided to give it a little pop of pink with this cute little clutch from +Kohl's . I feel like such a girly girl in this.
It was great day to be out with my baby girl so naturally we did what girls do and that is shop. We went to my favorite Sunday stop Clothes Mentor because it was double punch Sunday of course.  Now if you don't know what double punch Sunday is I will fill you in . You can get a key chain for $1 and for every $10 you spend you get a punch ,once the keychain is full you get a free $10 to spend. How awesome is that?
I also had the pleasure of meeting one of my oldest friends , my hairstylist and mentor. It was nice catching up and bouncing some ideas off  of her. We all need friends like that.
I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday . I can hear Monday knocking on the door once again.
 
My look
Top -Banana Republic via Clothes Mentor Ft Wayne $8
Skirt -HM $15
Shoes -Lauren Conrad via Clothes Mentor Ft  Wayne $13
Clutch -Apt 9 Kohl's $8