It was such a busy weekend trying to get the kids ready to go back to school. I remember loving back to school time all those fresh new school supplies and brand new clothes but that was before I had to pay for them all.  I really didn't get alot of extra time to document my wardrobe changes this weekend.. time didn't allow nor did my energy level. 

As the summer winds down I am really trying to wear all those summer dresses I haven't gotten a chance to wear. This dress is a find I purchased last season from +Macy's . I had been lusting over this dress and waited it out. I ended up scoring this dress for $10 . I can't even  begin to say how many compliments I got on this dress that I wore out shopping this weekend. I had a little girl probably about 10 say " Excuse me I love your pretty dress" Now when a child compliments you it's such a good feeling because you know it's genuine at least when they are that age. LOL.  I love the way the stripes flatter this pear shaped body and that is not easy when it comes to stripes and they are some of my favorite colors for the summer.  I decided to syle it with my Orange +Ora Delphine bag and my Guess bracelet that I scored from +Macy's as well.  Another summer look that is budget friendly brought to you by Curlybyrdie .. LOL..

Have a great Monday my fashionista's

Details
Dress- American Rag Macy's  $10
Bag - Ora Delphine - Adele Satchel - gift
Bracelet -Guess- Macy's  $7
Shoes - DSW last year $13