Now there is no secret that I love to find awesome deals on clothing. I like to prove that it doesn't always have to cost to be the boss. One of my favorite places to shop is the Clothes Mentor right here in Fort Wayne. I just love finding all those name brand items at such a great price.  I seriously have found brands such as ,The Loft, J Crew and White House Black Market just to name a few a few. Now as if that wasn't enough I just scored some major deals last weekend.  All there clearance was $1 so you know I had to partake in that! I got 2 skirts ( INC and Banana Republic) , a top( Bamboo) and shoes( Express) for $4. How sweet is that? 
 This dress is an example of the cuteness you can get at a bargain price. I had my eye on this little number at Target a while ago . It was that designer collection Phillip Lim. I waited for the markdown and wasn't able to score but ended up months later finding it at Clothes Mentor and it was NWT $12. I was like "Yes Please"!. I added my BCBG wedges from Macy's which matched perfectly I might add..lol. I got so many compliments on this dress and when a little old man tells you your dress is cute ...u better listen.
  If you are in Fort Wayne you should definitely should give Clothes Mentor a try I promise you won't be disappointed. If you missed this $1 extravaganza than you should  sign up for their mailing list or like them on Facebook  for all of the latest and greatest sales.  Ladies don't forget that Clothes Mentor also offers cash on the spot for all those fabulous items in your closet that you aren't wearing and I heard they are looking for fall items right now.  I also noticed they are now buying perfume and body products so ladies all that perfume that you get on Mother's day and other holidays that is just sitting on your dresser. Why not take it in for a little cash or for some new treasures.
I hope you Fashionista's are having a fabulous day !
Details- Philip Lim via Clothes Mentor $12
Shoes - BCBG via Macy's $22 in store!
Bag - Ora Delphine Adele satchel - gift
Bracelet - Good Will $1
Big Haul from Clothes Mentor
Black Skirt - INC $1
Black Heels - Express $1
Bamboo - top NWT $1
Banana Republic - NWT $1