I just love a simple and bank account friendly look that you can just slip on and feel put together. Don't get me wrong I love those pieces that say "wow' but there is something to be said for staple pieces that can be dressed up or down. Now I know Old Navy have what they consider the perfect tank top but myself I feel like my choice with be this ANA tank  I  found  Jcpenney. The fit and the fabric or perfect and hides that little fat pocket under my arms.. so honey this tank had me at hello! I definitely will be investing in some more of these babies and at $6.99 .. can't get much better than that! I decided to style this with another Jcpenney find my Bisou Bisou Convertible Midi . This skirt gives your backside a sleek appearance and you can wear this at different lengths...multi funtional which mean more looks for your buck!

What are your favorite basic pieces and how do you jazz them up? Please share .

Details
Tank - Ana Tank  Jcpenney ( I paid $6.99 in store)
Skirt - Convertible Skirt Bisou Bisou - Jcpenney $20
Shoes - Jcpenney ( last year ) $10
Necklace - NY and Company
Bag - Ora Delphine Adele Satchel in Amber


Posted via Blogaway