It's a gloomy Tuesday here in Indiana. I am keeping my chubby little fingers crossed that it will brighten up later today.  You never can tell with the crazy weather we have had this year.  I decided that I would wear this Chevron maxi that I have had in my closet since last year. A Chevron Maxi with pleats oh what an awesome combo!  I don't know what has taken me so long to wear this baby because this skirt is super cute and the best part about it I got in on clearance at Macy's for $10. I decided to brighten this up with my tomato colored top and add some studded sandals to give it a little extra edge.
How's is the weather in your neck of the woods. Is it bright and sunny already.. if so I am jealous as heck right now :) Have a terrific Tuesday!
Details
Skirt - Tommy Hilfiger via Macy's $10
Top- Kohl's  ( old)
Shoes -Material Girl via Macys (old)
Bag- Ora Delphine Adele Satchel
Necklace -Charming Charlies $5
Watch - Charlotte Russe $5

Posted via Blogaway