Now whoever says you can't anything for a $1 obviously hasn't gone shopping with me. Now this Kardashian Kollection maxi is one that I had eyed last year at Sears. Well I happened to find this in the store by accident and it was now $5 and I had $4 in surprise points on my Shop your Way Reward.My girlfriend scored a different dress for $1 as well. That's what you call some major shopping ninjas. 
My Tuesday look was a top that I fell in love with at Jcpenney.  I know what you are thinking this girl is forever in Jcpenney's and Kohl's that would be a yes. The top is Worthington from Jcpenney's. Lucky for me it was 50% off and I had a coupon. I paired it with a pair of wide leg pants also Worthington that I got a couple of years ago. I love this floral pattern trend and I can't wait to style this again.

Look 1
Dress -Sears -Kardashian Kollection-$1
Shoes -Macy's Franco Sarto
Bag -Steve Madden via TJ Maxx $22
Necklace -NY and Company

Look 2
Top - Worthington via Jcpenney $15 after coupon
Pants- Worthington via Jcpenney (old)
Shoes-Simply Vera via Kohl's $20
Necklace-Apt 9 via Kohl's



Posted via Blogaway