Since it's such a yucky rainy day I decided to create my own sunshine. I wanted to wear these super cute shoes that I got from Clothes Mentor Fort Wayneand they were brand new . These shoes matched this yellow top that I also picked up from there as well for only $3.50. I love this top so much that I have styled it 2 different ways to far. This store has so many hidden treasures so exciting. I decided to add my black and white polka dot wide leg NewYork and Company pants to make it a little more interesting. Last but not least I am carrying my Ora Delphine bag that I got for a Mother's Day gift.This is my second Ora Delphine that I have gotten and I am in love it. These are some high quality bags they are so big and roomy!

Ladies don't forget if you bring this post or any of my other posts featuring items from Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne you will get double punches any day of the week not just Sundays! That means you get that free $10 even quicker! Don't forget that you can get some extra cash by selling some of those items in your closet that you are no longer wearing.



My Look
Top -Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne $3.50
Shoes - Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne $10
Pants - New York and Company $25 sale and coupon
Bag- Ora Delphine Mother's Day gift
Necklaces - New York and Company and Charming Charlies
Ring - New York and Company
Bracelet - Sears Kardashian Kollection






posted from Bloggeroid