Another weekend gone.It's amazing how they just fly by. I was able to get alot accomplished and still had time for a little fun. The highlight of my weekend was getting to do a photo shoot for my favorite online boutique Ash and Co's Closet. I love the fact that they are local for me. Yes Fort Wayne, Indiana in the house lol.  As you know I love finding fashionable items at a great deal and the customer service is superb!
  I am sucker for a cute dress but I have developed a slight obsession for jumpsuits and this little number did not disappoint.  I love the fact that I can make this office friendly and make some minor adjustments and create a chic out on the town look. You ladies know that I am all about getting more for my money so 2 looks with one item . I call that a major score . Are you Fashionista's loving the jumpsuit trend? I think you should definitely give it a try; you may be pleasantly surprised! Happy Monday I hope your week brings you sunshine and plenty fashionable finds.  You should follow Ash and Co's Closet on Facebook  and Instagram for new arrivals,sales and coupons and giveaways.What girl doesn't love coupons and giveaways :)
Details
Jumpsuit -Ash & Co's Closet










posted from Bloggeroid