Happy Sunday everyone. I just love the tranquil feeling that Sunday brings on. I think its the calm before the storm called Monday. As promised in my previous post this is look #2 with my tulle skirt. There are so many styling options with this skirt and it only being $15 makes it even sweeter.   I decided to go stripe crazy with this look. The top is Joe Fresh from Jcpenny. I got this top for $5 bucks on clearance.  I am such a sucker for black white stripes. I thought the striped Betsy Johnson purse added a little sass to this look. Than to top the look off I added my Simply Vera little snakeskin pumps for a little pattern mixing . What do you think? Which look do you like better?
Details
Skirt -Paige on Instagram $15
Top -Joe Fresh Jcpenny $5
Purse-Betsy Johnson $35
Shoes- Simply Vera Kohl's $11
Necklace- Jcpenny gift from my babies