I have people ask me often where are my favorite places to shop . Well that is such a difficult question to answer because I do find hidden treasures many places but I do have places that I seam to frequent more than others . It really depends on what I am shopping for and most of all are they having a good sale that week. So I have listed below items that I shop for and where I have the best luck finding them. I would encourgage anyone to comment below with their go to places for fashionable ideas at a deal or course.

Dresses- Well as many of you know I have a slight dress obsession if there was a dress rehab place I would definately need to check in  and get on some type of program.

Kohls- I always find deals on dresses mostly when they are having the 30% sales. See my favorite brands Lauren Conrad, ElleJennifer Lopez and Apt 9 I love how fashion forward these brands are and when they are having a sale with a 30 % coupon .. perfect

Jcpenny- I always have loved JCP for their dress selection . The time to score a great deal on a dress is when they are having  Doorbuster sale 50%  and if there is addtional coupon .. that is super awesome . My favorite brands at Jcpennys are Bisou Bisou, Nicole Miller and Worthington

H&M- When H&M is having a sale.. honey they are having a sale. I have lucked up on many dresses for $5 or even $3 . I love me some H&M and so does my daughter which is a plus.

Shoes

Kohl's - let me tell you Kohl's have the edge on some trendy shoes that aren't going to break the bank. My favorite brand hands down at Kohl's is Lauren Conrad. I love the up to date styles and are comfortable most of time. A close 2 would be Simply Vera .

DSW- I love to shop the clearance rack at DSW and you never know what type of  treasure you will find with a 80% sticker on it. They are so good for sending you those free $10 coupons. I have literally walked out that store wite cute shoes for $6

Clothes Mentor - I just love the fact that you don't know what you will find when you go into this store but I guarentee you will something. I wanted these Lauren Conrad wedges last year and never bought them. Well I found them at Clothes Mentor brand new for $10.. destiny ladies!

Jewelry
New York and Company- Whenever they put there jewelry on sale buy 1 get 1 75% off and I have a coupon that is the first place I look for jewelry I just love all the choices . I am girl all about choices especially when it's at a great price

Windsor Store- What I love about this place is they are always marking there jewelry down to 2/5 and it's some cute cute stuff. I have scored many statement necklaces for $2.50 .

 Forever 21-cute on trend pieces for awesome prices.

Tops

Jcpenny - I love Jcp Bisou Bisou  for there on trend tops . If I am going for more classic I just love there Joe Fresh and  Worthington line . The selection in unreal.

H&M - As I said before this store is always have a sale and sometimes there regular price items are a steal.

Good Will - if I am looking for simple button ups or some unique t-shirt for cheap good will is my store.. and if it's a 50% off Saturday .. than even better!