As I promised in my previous post I would feature 2 other looks that I scored from one of my favorite stores  Clothes Mentor Ft Wayne. Ladies if you are in search for a dress for Easter on Sunday or even thinking ahead to Mothers Day next month . This is the place to get a super cute dress for a fraction on the cost. Super cute and a great deal sounds like a win win to me!

My first look is this Midi skirt that I wasn't sure about but once I tried it on I was convinced that I needed this piece in my closet. This skirt was from "The Loft " and the material is so fabulous it just swings when you walk and I decided to not go with a white or cream button up . I wanted to go bright showing my Easter spirit. This bright little yellow top is so cute and it was $3.50 . I can see me using this little top over and over again over the spring and the summer! I added my Lauren Conrad wedge sandals that I got from Clothes Mentor awhile ago for $10 and my look was born... Now ladies for this look the total was $26 . I like those numbers !

The 2nd look is this cute green floral dress. This dress still had the Steinmart tags on it and it was only $14 . I love the garden look of this dress it looks very romantical.. Yea that's a word  in my vocabulary. I teamed this burst of flowers with these off white Sandals that I got on clearance from DSW for $14. I can see me getting alot of wear out of these. 

This is just a fraction of the cuteness that they have in the Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne right now. You should definitely stop by and see all the goodies they have and you just may see me in there also :) Don't forget to show this blog post or any of the previous posts that feature items from Clothes Mentor and you can get double punches any day of the week...and why not bring in some treasures you are no longer loving to get some cash on the spot. I hope you have a very Happy Easter Fashionista's

Midi Skirt - Clothes Mentor $12
Yellow Top - Clothes Mentor $12
Watch and Ring-New York and Company
  
Green Dress- Clothes Mentor $14
Shoes - DSW $14