I fell in love the moment I saw this lace midi skirt at Clothes Mentor here in Fort Wayne. What sealed this relationship was the price being $6. I love classic look of this piece and the different styling options that come with it. I instantly knew I would be wearing this with my cream Lauren Conrad shoes from Kohl's. I couldn't have asked for a better match. I love shopping at Clothes Mentor you just never know the kind of treasure you will uncover and this girl just loves surprises.

Don't forget ladies you can take this post or any other post featuring items from Clothes Mentor Ft.Wayne and get double punches any day of the week not just Sunday! If haven't been to Clothes Mentor here in Ft.Wayne let me put you in shopping know. You can purchase a key chain for $1 and for every $10 you spend you get a punch on Sundays you get double punches but no need to wait till Sunday you can get double punches any day of the week by showing this blog post.
I hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!

Details
Skirt - Worthington via Clothes Mentor Ft Wayne $6
Top -Forever 21 $10
Shoes -Lauren Conrad Kohl's $25
Bracelet- Vanity Stores $2
Necklace- New York and Company $7

Grand total $50














posted from Bloggeroid