I have been on a blogging hiatus. My plate has seriously been full with work demands and moving! As you can imagine I have been a grumpy girl. Well I am back and ready to talk great deals! I scored this cute little dress on trip to Tar jay aka Target on the clearance rack for $3! It didnt look like much on the hanger but when I tried it on I was pleasantly surprised. I always say you must try on to get the full picture. I teamed this up with my super cute Simply Vera sandles that were also a great deal but would you expect anything less from me?
I also wanted to share this picture my favorite artist aka my daughter drew for my blog. I love this girl such a talent and a big heart. Have you ever watched that show The Gilmore girls?That mother daughter relationship reminds me so much of our relationship.  She keeps me in line. I am a very proud Mama!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!

Details
Dress-Target $3
Shoes -Kohl's Simply Vera $11
Necklace -Windsor Stores $2.50
Ring-Ny and Co