This has definitely been the craziest weather I can remember. I am way over my fascination with this cold
white stuff. I am tired of wearing the big boots and hats and gloves.. I am ready for Spring honey.. I want to wear  pretty dresses, open toe shoes and all of it.Winter it's been real but it's time for you to get lost.. LOL.  Hopefully these are my last pics with the white stuff.. I am keeping my fingers crossed! I had to literally change into these shoes in the car . My look today I would describe as school girl chic.. you know kind of Clueless inspired..LOL. This look came together all by accident I had this blouse that I found for $6 at Jcpenny and took everything out my closet to see what I could style this with and ran across this skirt I had forgotten about. It's amazing the treasures I find in my closet.. That is telling me that I need to have a serious Garage Sale.. Ladies it's in the works .. details coming soon..:)

Details

Top- Jcpenny Joe Fresh Jcpenny - $10 ( I got mine for $6 in store)
Skirt - Windsor Store - $23 when I bought this
Shoes - Lauren Conrad - Kohls (old)
Jacket - Joe Fresh -Jcpenny  $25
Bracelet- Macys Gift
Scarf- H&M $5