All women want to feel pretty and with our busy lives it is so hard to find time to pamper ourselves. We are have so many roles in life that it can leave you a bit overwhelmed.  Ladies I was able to find some time to do something that was just for myself. I went to Merle Norman Luxe Salon and Spa to get my make up done and I even got my first pair of faux eyelashes.  Let me start by saying how much I just love the atmosphere there. Everyone is so friendly and helpful they make you feel right at home. My thing is clothes and sometimes I forget about the Makeup and skincare now that I am in my 40's I decided that now is the time. I had an awesome guy Jeff do my makeup and he was able to select my foundation shade the first time. Now that is a big deal to me because that happens never! My skin is so deceiving it is so hard for me to find a good match that I just resorted to wearing BB Cream but since I am taking photos all the time I wanted more a polished look. The shade selection is unbelievable and that's always been an issue with me in finding a foundation. I also got some faux eyelashes and was so impressed I felt so glamorous and as a woman you want to feel that way sometimes. I noticed while I was there a little room that had chairs and various wigs there . I  was told that they have alot of woman that suffer from hair loss due to health reasons and chemo come in there to find wigs to make them feel beautiful and more like themselves which I think is so awesome. I was so happy with the outcome I didn't feel overly made up I felt natural and polished and that is exactly what I was going for !  This is a full service salon that offers everything from hair to massages. Ladies you should really check them out!
 I am also wearing items from Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne and ladies you know what that means you can show this post at Clothes Mentor and get double punches on any day of the week not just Sunday!  The great thing about Merle Norman they are right around the corner from Clothes Mentor so get an outfit and than get your makeup done. You just might see a Curlybyrdie there :)

Details about my look
Dress-The Loft via Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne $12
Statement Necklace - Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne $5
Denim Jacket - old 
Shoes - Steve Madden Macy's  old