These are my favorite trends right now. There is so secret I love me some animal print but I am loving the combination of mixing my colors with it. My pre blog days I would only match this with black , tan or brown.. but watching all these other fashionista's out there really gives me the courage to experiment a little. What I love about this dress from Old Navy.. well first of all it was $8 lol.. and that this dress is such a great transition piece. I seriously can wear this dress year around that means more bang for your bucks ladies.  I decided to pair this with my favorite leopard shirt from Clothes Mentor I had actually been eyeing this Jcp brand at Jcpenny and it was $27.00 went to Clothes Mentor and got a Jones of New York brand for $6 . I love this shirt and have definitely gotten my moneys worth and than some. I added my Lace Booties from Kohl's and my look was born.  I hope you fashionista's have a Wonderful Wednesday.


Ladies don't forget if you show any of my blog posts with items featured  from Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne  you can get double punches any day of the week not just Sunday! For those of you not familiar with Clothes Mentor I will fill you in. You can purchase a key chain for $1 and for every $10 you spend you get a punch out once it is filled you get a free $10 . Every Sunday is double punch day  so that is just double the fun.  


Details
Dress - Old Navy dress ( sim) $8 ( I got mine in store on clearance)
Shirt - Clothes Mentor - Jones of New York  $6
Booties- Kohl's Elle $18
Jewelry-Charming Charlie's each piece was $5
Jacket - H&M-$5
Gloves - H&M $5